With the continuing news of accidents and tragic events that include automobiles on the highways of the state of Utah. It is not surprising that there are a number of victims who require the support of a legal representative. Luckily for the citizens of the state of Utah, there is a recognized law firm in Salt Lake City that has all the resources and experience to deal with any problem that may arise.
Fielding Law has an office in Salt Lake City, where they make sure that any victim of these types of accidents can have a car accident lawyer. With which they can count on your support and support during the process, no matter how long it lasts.
Interacting with a Fielding Law attorney
When we find ourselves the victim of a car accident through the negligence of an individual, the legal experience of a professional may be required. Insurance companies will try to reach the victim with an excuse to “save time” and make a negotiation in which compensation is as low as possible. Which is not mandatory to agree, since there is the possibility of being able to opt for a fair and high compensation.
When deciding on an attorney, they will handle any interaction with the insurance company on the victim’s behalf, use their resources, knowledge, and experience to deal with the victim’s case and obtain the financial benefits the victim deserves. Luckily for the clients, the attorneys at Fielding Law work on a contingency fee basis, that is, they will be charged at the time the entire process is solved. They will converse with the victim to learn about the one-of-a-kind case to analyze the legal options available.
What will the lawyer do?
Since each case is unique in its specifications and complexity, the process to be carried out is also unique. In general points, a lawyer can proceed to:
- Begin contact with the company of the other person involved in the accident.
- Obtain evidence of how and why the accident happened
- Organization of medical reports and invoices. This will include any necessary information that you bring to the case.
- Obtain and present the evidence to prove guilt and prove the damages caused.
- Negotiations to obtain a satisfactory agreement with the adjusters and lawyers of the insurance company.
The time it will take for a settlement
Each case is unique, being difficult to have a predetermined time, but over time it has been possible to discover some factors that can give an idea of the time it will take. These factors will include:
- The severity of the victim’s injuries
- The prognosis of recovery and any current and future medical needs.
- If the injuries caused a temporary or lifelong disability of the victim, which will prevent him from working.
- The time it will take to regain your normal life
- If the injuries require more extensive coverage for medical bills and lost wages.
- Experience, history, and reputation of the legal representative
- The insurance company, adjuster, and defense attorney