Is it your first time playing golf? Because you can be a minefield for you especially if you don’t know the official rules when playing it.
1. When booking for a tee off it is already common sense to arrive there early or on time as to not waste the time of the other golf players. Additionally you should not perform any practice swings.
2. Basically it is common sense to stand at the right of the player and not behind to avoid any misconceptions as to not get ahead of anyone who is also taking a shot.
3. If you’re going to take A piece of turf Using your 60 degree vokey Wedge, do not forget to always fix the pitch marks on the green.
4. Provisional shots under the penalty of one stroke even though you’ve lost a golf ball, finding the ball if it is within bounds well stop you from playing with provisional shots.
5. Mind your actions as it should not slow down the play because there will be a group of players will also be waiting to take turns in playing.
6. The sandtrap or a bunker is a challenging Play than grass, and if you want to then you can use it even a for a first timer however one important calls etiquette that you should not forget is to use your clubhead or your 60 degree vokey wedge to rake the sandpit but it is much better if you have a bunker rake.
7. Playing up to a green is always fun but you have to ensure that the players who are ahead of you are already finished. Never intentionally or unintentionally place your bag or golf cart on the green but just leave them on the site next to you so that it will be easy for you to enter once they are done.
A proper golf decorum that you should observe is to never ever walked on the opponent’s putting line and if you’re going to mark the position of your ball, simply put the marker behind or beside the ball, don’t forget to replace another ball where you have picked up thegolf ball from.
9. Hitting a ball that will surely hit someone, is a very tense experience But you should keep a sound mind and shout “fore”.
Golf is well-liked because of it is a different sport than the others however to make it more enjoyable you have to follow the guidelines at this sport.